- Compact & Rugged Aluminum Profile Design
- 20W High Output LED for ENG Camera
- Ra>95 Hi CRI for Perfect Red & Skin Tone Rendition
- Wide Input Voltage Range 7.4 to 24vdc
- 3200K~5600K Variable Color Temperature
- 100%~0% Dimmable Brightness
- LED Numeric Display for Easy Operation
- Slide-In Acryl Diffuser to Soften Light
The FL200E 20W On-Camera LED Light has a bright output with a beam angle of 90°.
Using high CRI technologies designed to correspond to the spectral sensitivity of HD camera’s
image sensor, it will deliver perfect red & skin tone rendition to object. Made from aluminum profile, the fixture is both lightweight and durable.
The FL200E provides step-less color temperature balance from 3200K to 5600K and continuous dimming
via two rear-panel knobs, and built into the light is an FND display panel that shows a digital readout of
the brightness level, color temperature of the light.
Accommodating a wide range of input voltage from 7.4 to 24VDC, the unit can be powered via a
100~240VAC universal AC adaptor, a V-Lock battery or a Sony-L type battery from an optional battery plate.
The FL200E has a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole in its base, and a ball head to mount the fixture
on camera, D-tap cable and a slide-in acryl diffuser are included.
|1,050 Lux @ 5600K
948 Lux @ 3200K
|Input Power||100~240VAC 50/60Hz