- Wide Format suitable for Desk and ENG
- Hi CRI (Ra>95) for Perfect Skin Tone Rendition
- Wide Input Voltage Range 7.4 to 24vdc
- 3200K~5600K Variable Color Temperature
- 100%~0% Dimmable Brightness
- Built-In DV Battery Plate
- Slide-In Acryl Diffuser to Soften Light
The FL200D On-Camera LED Panel features variable color temperature balance from 3200 to 5600K, and step-less dimming from full brightness to 0%. The lightweight and durable aluminum construction aids in keeping the fixture safe, and the slide-in acryl diffuser softens the light output.
Drawing only 18W, but with an equivalent output of a 150W tungsten bulb.
With an optional tilting bracket for desktop setup, the FL200D can be used as a chin light to fill in shadows under the eyes and chin of an anchor in the studio.
Accommodating a wide range of input voltage from 7.4 to 24VDC, the unit can be powered by a
100~240VAC universal AC adaptor, a V-Lock battery with an D-tap out cable or a Sony-L type battery via an integrated battery plate on the back of the fixture.
The light has four 1/4″-20 threaded mounting holes on all side of the fixture, and included are a ball head, a D-tap cable and a slide-in acryl diffuser.
*w/ 2T Acryl Diffuser
|350 Lux @ 5600K
300 Lux @ 3200K
|Input Power||100~240VAC 50/60Hz